Saturday, November 2, 2013

SINGLE LADIES

en.wikipedia.org
"All the single ladies, now put your hands up"...

OK we put our hands up, and when the song ends, then what?
Play it again?

In the new age we try so badly to have great jobs, career, house, car, we are constantly in some rush, but when we turn back we realize that we forgot one important thing - 
TO FIND GREAT LIFE PARTNER TOO!

It is not a secret that in that rush we don't pay attention, who really our partners are, so when we have time to look closely we start to be unsatisfied and after time single again.

"You are not single you are free" said my friend, and I couldn't say to him that is a lie, in my last relationship I felt like I was caught in the cage.
I spent my whole day at the work and that free time I had I was with my ex-boyfriend. I didn't realize that I was not happy enough, I needed someone to hug me after busy and hard day, I needed someone to listen me ... And ... And,   that was all. Everything else is other story.
Wasn't happy but, I was afraid to be alone again, then one day I finally decided, it is over, we both failed in this relationship.
Now I can say it is better to be alone then alone with somebody.

Sometimes giving up from relationship doesn't mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you finally got the courage to move on, to take your life again in your hands.

It is hard to be single, the first couple of days you don't know what to do with yourself, you can do anything you want, but you start to think that with your ex-partner would be more fun, you still make dinner for two, you still think like you are two still together...
Then you realize that you are alone, you start to check email, your messages hoping that you will discover that he still thinks of you ...
Eventually you realize that your life was back to the start where you were before him, but with one small difference-you learn something, you learn from your mistakes.

Life teaches us, each person in our life is a new lesson, our ex-partner is important lesson too.
So if we had learned anything from our ex-partner is that we shouldn't make the same mistakes again.

I read that each of us will choose person similar to ourselves in a life partner, so if we don't find that person does it mean that we are unique :)?

Probably not, I think that means that we didn't look enough, if we have enough strength and will to sacrifice the best of us in our career, we must give the best of us to find our perfect partner too.

And when we find him, well then we can sing:
"Put me into your arms, say I'm the one you want,
  If you don't, you will be alone,
 And like a ghost I'll be gone"

... Or we should hug him and say -THANKS GOD I FINALLY FOUND YOU!

 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment